We’re a 501c(3) nonprofit volunteer-run organization that is still getting established. We would really appreciate it if you would make a monetary donation of any amount or donate something from our wishlist.
If you are one of the first 100 donors who give $100 or more you’ll become members of our “Founder’s Club.” You’ll be able to brag that you’re one of our founders and you’ll get your name, or business name, on a commemorative plaque that will be permanently displayed in the Rochester Makerspace.
We could also use:
- Pottery kiln
- Stained glass pieces and equipment
- Shelving – heavy-duty “Gorilla” or industrial quality in good condition – 48 or 36 inches wide and 18 or 24 inches deep
- A long arm sewing machine for quilting
- Projects and educational items for kids of all ages – Legos, model kits, electronics labs, science kits, polymer clay, craft supplies, beads, jewelry making supplies, etc.
- LCD projector for our classroom or a 32-inch or larger LCD/LED TV
- Widescreen LCD/LED monitors for our computer lab (sorry, no CRTs)
- Torches and other tools for doing lampwork or jewelry making
- Dry Mount Press
- Etching Press
- Flammable Materials Storage Cabinet
- CNC router or small mill