We’re a 501c(3) nonprofit volunteer-run organization that is still getting established. We would really appreciate it if you would make a monetary donation of any amount or donate something from our wishlist.
If you are one of the first 100 donors who give $100 or more you’ll become members of our “Founder’s Club.” You’ll be able to brag that you’re one of our founders and you’ll get your name, or business name, on a commemorative plaque that will be permanently displayed in the Rochester Makerspace.
We could also use:
- Fire Extinguishers
- A long arm sewing machine for quilting
- Projects and educational items for kids of all ages – Legos, model kits, electronics labs, science kits, polymer clay, craft supplies, beads, jewelry making supplies, etc.
- Shelving – Heavy-duty “Gorilla” or industrial quality in good condition – 48 or 36-inches wide and 18 or 24 inches deep
- Furniture -Office chairs, cubicles, lab benches, folding chairs and folding banquet-type tables. We’re also looking for a small number of sofas or easy chairs for a sewing/knitting area that will create a good impression on our visitors and donors. It’s hard to get rid of furniture that we don’t need or want, so please contact us before bringing any to the makerspace.
- Extensions cords – 3-conductor
- LCD projector for our classroom or a 32-inch or bigger LCD/LED TV
- LCD/LED monitors for our computer lab (sorry, no CRTs)
- Stained glass or related tools and materials
- Torches and other tools for doing lampwork or jewelry making
- Easels (any size)
- Dry Mount Press
- Etching Press
- Flammable Materials Storage Cabinet
- Locking Cabinet for Supplies
- A reliable laser printer
- Paper Cutter
- CNC router or small mill
- Laser Cutter – yes, we know it’s a lot to ask for